We believe that how children are dressed during their time in the academy makes an important contribution to its overall ethos.
It promotes a sense of unity in the academy and encourages children to feel part of the group. Our uniform is:
- Black/navy/charcoal trousers or skirt or pinafore dress.
- White shirt or blouse, or red t-shirt.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece.
- Red gingham summer dresses.
- Dark trainers, flat shoes or ankle boots (Unless prescribed as part of a medical condition)
Jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, polo shirts, summer dresses and PE kits with the academy logo can be ordered from the academy office.
As a general rule, children should not wear jewellery to the academy.
We recognise that children like to wear modern hairstyles; however, extreme examples are not acceptable, especially colours, and those with words or designs shaved in them.