We believe that how children are dressed during their time in the academy makes an important contribution to its overall ethos.
It promotes a sense of unity in the academy and encourages children to feel part of the group. Our uniform is:
- Black/navy/charcoal trousers or skirt or pinafore dress.
- White shirt or blouse, or red t-shirt.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece.
- Red gingham summer dresses.
- Dark trainers, flat shoes or ankle boots (Unless prescribed as part of a medical condition)
Jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, polo shirts, summer dresses and PE kits with the academy logo can be ordered from the academy office.
As a general rule, children should not wear jewellery to the academy.
We recognise that children like to wear modern hairstyles; however, extreme examples are not acceptable, especially colours, and those with words or designs shaved in them.
Uniform can be ordered via the Academy Office, please note that for the Academy to order uniform on your behalf, you must make the payment at the time of ordering. Alternatively you can go to Lollipops directly, and order your uniform in the shop. This will give you the chance to try on and check you are ordering the correct size.
A price list / order form can be found on the link below.