Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day!
In order to deliver this, the whole team here at Penman Primary Academy subscribe to our five guiding principles:
- Providing a caring community where all are valued and respected;
- Ensuring that equal opportunities and equal access are at the heart of all aspects of the academy;
- Providing a stimulating, dynamic and supportive environment which motivates all to have high aspirations and expectations of themselves and of others;
- Providing high quality teaching which, in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community enables all children to achieve their full potential as learners and as well-rounded citizens of the future;
- Ensuring that children, parents and governors are informed participants in the learning process and that each successful step in that process is celebrated.
- All academies in Tees Valley Education are committed to achieving Excellence and Enjoyment for All. This underpins our plans and actions. We are creating a learning community across the partner academies which ensures all pupils are well supported, can reach their personal potential and are equipped with the necessary academic, social and life skills to ensure that they become effective citizens of the 21st century.We want our academy to be a fun and exciting place where children thrive upon success.